I have so many things to share with you today.
One of the rules of this award is sharing 7 things about yourself, so here are 7 things about me :
1. I was born and grew up in Romania.
2. I start cooking when I was almost 30.
3. I could eat chocolate all day long.
4. Love all kinds of flowers.
5. My favorite color is green (I think you all guessed)
6. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
7. My favorite season is spring.
my list of 7 blogs out of 15 ( if you want to see more blogs added to the list let me know and I’ll edit the post)
Today Romanians celebrate 92 years of national unity.
December 1st, 1918 – the National Union of all Romanians
LA MULTI ANI ROMANIA !!
Today was the first time I attended MOPS meeting. I’ll talk about it tomorrow.
Finally, the recipe of the day :P
Butternut Squash Soup
~ 2 lbs butternut squash
1 big potato
3 tbsp butter
5-6 cups stock
1/2 to 3/4 light cream
paprika, salt, pepper
Melt the butter and cook the onion until soft
Add the chopped squash, potato, stock, paprika, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked. Cool slightly and purée. Return to pan and add the cream. Heat gently. Do not boil.
Serve warm to hot.
This soup goes to Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays